TERMS OF SERVICE
Thank you so much for deciding to join Lauren Grace Consulting for the “Wedding Cakes – The Business Tier” course.
To make sure this process works to the best possible outcome, it is important we share an understanding about how we will work together.
Instant Access Material
The ten training modules will be available instantly for you to watch at your own pace, as many times as you wish.
The 15 templates / spreadsheets will be available to download as soon as you sign up, and you are welcome to use these as you please but your for own cake business use only. These can be copied and amended with your own branding with my permission, but must not be used to sell, or give away, to others who have not paid for the course. This is my intellectual property, please respect that.
Group Training Sessions
- Every week (except for implementation weeks), commencing Tuesday 3rd October 2023, there will be a 1 to 1.5 hour group training session on a specific topic, with time at the end for questions from the participants. If you cannot make the session, it will be recorded and made available for you in your members area by the next day (unless there are any unavoidable circumstances – of which I will make you aware). Please ask Lauren for a list of the sessions.
- The learning you access from these sessions are for your own cake business use only, and must not be replicated to teach others.
- You will be added to a Facebook group for the duration of the live programme (October to January) so that you have access to others going through the same programme. I will be in there to answer questions that I am tagged in at least once a week. If joining the early access programme, please note the Facebook group support doesn’t begin until the Live course starts.
In Person Group Coaching / 1-1 contact
- There is no 1-1 contact with Lauren on this programme, unless you have signed up for the Top Tier VIP option. All questions/contact will be in the Facebook group or on live sessions. Please respect my time and boundaries by not asking me for individual advice in DMs / emails. 1-1 coaching is available if you need that option.
I will bring myself free from distractions to every coaching session and will always do my best to accommodate times that suit you. I respectfully ask that you also bring yourself to the sessions free from any distractions.
Top Tier VIP – At the start of the course (October) I will contact you to get your three 1 hour sessions booked in, These must be taken by 1st February 2024 and are held at a mutually convenient time between the hours of 9am-2.30pm Monday – Friday. If you need to rearrange the session time, please give me as much notice as possible – anything less than 48 working hours will result in that session being forfeited,
Payment will be made at either a one off cost of £597 (standard course) or £797 (VIP option) or five monthly payments of £125 (standard) or £165 (VIP), or nine monthly payments of £69.50 (standard – no VIP option available over 9 months)
Each instalment to be paid as follows:
1) On date of sign up
2-5 or 2-9) on the same date of each following month
Payment monthly is a payment plan for the entire programme and cannot be opted out of during the 5 or 9 months. If a payment is missed, you will be sent one reminder. If this is not paid within 48 hours, a further reminder will be sent and this will incur a £20 admin fee. The remaining amount still owed from the £625 (standard) or £825 (VIP) is then payable immediately. If the full balance is not paid within 3 days of a missed payment date you will be removed from the course and subsequently legal action commenced to recover losses + fees incurred.
- The payments are non-refundable, save for a two week cooling off period. However, if any of the content is accessed within that two weeks, your right to cancel within that time is revoked.
ACCESS TO THE MATERIALS
- Will be via your Membervault portal, your login details will be automatically sent to you when you sign up and make payment.
- You can access the materials as many times and whenever you like.
- Access will be for a minimum of twelve months after the course has finished, but longer if I am able.
- An important part of the coaching relationship is the coach’s role in finding challenges and encouraging the client to push herself. If I do or say anything that upsets you please do let me know. I want to provide you with the support you need and believe that honesty and trust is critical for our relationship to grow. I want this to be an open and safe place for you to come with confidence.
You recognise that I will always have your best interests at heart and that with hard work and an open mind you can make life-changing strides in your goals. However, as with anything in life, there are no guarantees and your success is dependent upon your effort outside of coaching as well so no guarantees are being made.
- You recognise that in the course of our work together you may divulge goals, future plans, business affairs, personal and private information. I will not at any time, either directly or indirectly, voluntarily use any such information for my own benefit or disclose it to a third party.
- All materials are for your use only – if found to be in breach of this requirement by misuse of the content, legal remedy will be taken.